I came across a blog from a local business magazine promoting a graphic design company having a contest for non-profits. They’re offering a marketing plan and graphic design services to one worthy charity to show their company’s “deep commitment” to the community. By sending out a press release, the business is getting some publicity for this one-time contest.
It occured to me that it may be time we start tooting our own horn….
Our business has been offering free services to local charities since its inception six years ago. We offer our design and web services free of charge in exchange for a token of recognition, such as a logo or link on their website.
It is our practice to choose at least one local organization each year and offer free marketing, design and web services, including free websites. We gladly offer our time, energy and talents to help out many deserving local organizations which have little or no advertising budget.
Here are just some of the charities we’ve helped over the last seven years:
• Africa Needs Nets
• Assumption Church Restoration Fund
• Drouillard Place
• Ecole E. J. Lajeunesse Robotics Program
• Homeless Coalition Windsor Essex
• In Honour of the Ones We Love
• Iris House Residential Inns and Services
• LaSalle Girl Guides
• Launch Detroit
• Rotary Windsor Roseland Ghana Mission
• Rotary Windsor Roseland Operation Bookmark
• Rotary Windsor Roseland Lobsterfest
• St Leonard’s House
• Veterans’ Memories Project
• Welcome Centre Women’s Shelter
• Windsor & District Junior Golf Academy
To have your charity considered, send us a message with your local organizations details.